Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and Recommendation 2/2001 on certain minimum requirements for collecting personal data on-line in the EU
1. Data Controller
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
This privacy notice is intended to provide information on the processing, purposes, methods and, in general, the treatment of personal data processed through the website www.camcom.bz.it.
* For reasons of better readability, the masculine spelling has generally been used. We expressly point out that both the masculine and feminine spelling is valid for the corresponding formulations.
2. Purpose of personal data processing and legal basis
The Chamber of Commerce of Bolzano/Bozen guarantees, within the framework of the regulatory requirements, that the processing of personal data through the Website will be carried out in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the human dignity of the natural person, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
In compliance with the conditions of lawfulness provided for in Article 6 of GDPR 2016/679, the personal data you provide through the Website may be processed by Chamber of Commerce of Bolzano/Bozen for the following purposes:
- a) Correct management of the services offered by the Chamber of Commerce via the website (Section “Services”)
This processing of personal data is necessary for performance of the service you have requested (Article 6.1 a) of GDPR 2016/679).
* For more information - regarding the processing of personal data carried out within the framework of each individual service provided directly by the Chamber of Commerce - see the dedicated sections.
- b) Managing communications and requests
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. This data processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller (Art. 6.1 e) GDPR 2016/679).
- c) Institutional communications of general interest
Institutional communication activities to promote awareness as well as to promote public understanding and use of the services made available by the Chamber of Commerce. Such processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in connection with the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller (Art. 6 e) GDPR 2016/679).
- d) Newsletter
Newsletter unsubscription: If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, please contact the data controller at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- e) Navigation and upgrading the Website
3. Type of Data processed
For the above-mentioned purposes, the following personal data may be processed:
- a) personal data (e.g. name, surname, fiscal code, date of birth, telephone number and e-mail address) provided in the event of contact via the methods provided for on the Website;
- c) Additional personal data collected in order to provide the service you have requested.
4. Methods of processing personal data
Treatment will be carried out:
- a) by authorised personnel to carry out processing activities
- b) through electronic systems;
- c) by persons authorised to carry out such tasks by legislation
- d) using appropriate organisational and technical measures to ensure the confidentiality of the data and protect them from access by non-authorised third parties.
Your personal data will not be included in automated decision-making processes.
5. Retention of personal information
Personal data provided by you will be stored for a period no longer than is necessary to fulfil the obligations or purposes set out in point n. 2 of this privacy notice, with gradual removal of data that can be traced to specific purposes that are no longer pursued:
- Management of the services provided by the Chamber of Commerce via the website: Until the institutional purposes for which they were collected are fulfilled
- Managing communications and requests: Until the institutional purposes for which they were collected are fulfilled
- Institutional communications of general interest: Until the institutional purposes for which they were collected are fulfilled
- Newsletter: Until revoked
6. Communication of personal data
Except for communications carried out in fulfilment of legal and contractual obligations, personal data may be communicated for the purposes specified above, to:
- a) to Public Administrations and other Authorities, where required by law and applicable regulations;
- b) to all those natural and/or legal, public and/or private subjects (such as, by way of example but not limited to, legal, administrative and tax consultancy firms, judicial offices, etc.), when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our activity and in the manner and for the purposes listed above;
7. Dissemination of personal data
The data will not be transmitted or communicated beyond the EEA.
8. Data Subject’s rights
You have the right to request from the Data Controller the rights set out in Articles 15 and seq. of GDPR 2016/679. Specifically:
- Right of access by the data subject;
- Right to rectification and right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”);
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to data portability;
- withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data.
If you consider that your rights have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Authority for the Protection of Personal Data: www.garanteprivacy.it.
Last update date: 23.12.2022